Monday, March 1, 2021

100 Word Count

  Kia ora people. This week we had to do our 100 word count. The prompt that we had to use was     "but where did it go?’ she shouted


I had exactly 100 words.I hope you enjoy reading my story that I had fun making up.

Please feel free to leave  comment below.


Yay it's the day my friend comes over, her name is Gemma. When she got to my house we filmed tik toks. Then my

mum took us to go shopping. We got 50 dollars each.  We first went to find some fidgets, after that we went to go

get some lollies,drinks and chips. Then we went back home, when we got back home we played with our fidgets

and ate some lollies. Then we went to the time zone.  When we got home we played with our prizes.   but where did it go?’ she shouted but then she found it.


1 comment:

  1. Hello Leala.
    I LOVE❤ going to Time Zone with Samantha.We play at least one game of Air Hockey.We played it one day where the puck went flying off the table and someone caught it.
    If you has actual money,and you had $50,what would you buy and why?.
    I would probably buy flowers for the garden.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Victor Art

 hello everybody. Today for the summer learning journey I did this thing called victor art. I choose the blue Kirby. Victor art is when you ...