Saturday, May 2, 2020

Leala's Narrative 30/4

Kia ora today for writing we had to write about a alien picture.
 

Here is my story


One day in lock-down me,  my parents and my two sisters, that I live with, went on a walk.                                                                                                     
We discovered this frightening, old, creaky, abandoned farm that I think used to grow corn on it and lots of   different vegetables.

    We went to go and check it out but my mum didn't.       She stayed with my little sister Moana because she was too scared, so they just stayed behind.      Suddenly the colors in the sky  changed. 

I got too scared and ran back to my mum and little sister.  Then the sky changed back to normal.   I went back in and it was normal again.  I ran as fast as I could to my dad and older sister Mea. 

Suddenly I saw something above me.      I looked up and it flew past again it looked almost like an alien ship.     The alien looking ship landed and an alien came running after us.   I screamed and ran as fast as I had ever ran in my life.  I got to my mum and told her to start running. We ran home because we were so scared.

When we got home we ran inside and locked the doors.   We shut all the Chesterton and put our mattress on the grown in the living room and watched movies until the alien left. 
                         

3 comments:

  1. Hi Leala. So nice to read a blog from you. Hope you are doing well in lockdown, I have missed your smiling face in class. Great story, you have put a lot of effort into your narrative and there was lots of suspense with all those aliens. Good to see lots of paragraphs and capital letters, you know how much I like those! Claire

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Leala, It's great to read your story. I can see you have put a lot of effort into this. I am glad that you and your family were safe. You were lucky that the alien did not try to get into your house. Do you think the alien would have had any weapons with it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks you for blogging!I hope you had a great break.
    Reading your story Leala gave me goosebumps!I could almost hear the floor boards creaking and see the husks from the left over corn.
    Well done on giving me a visual in my head and goosebumps on my skin.
    Your story was well written.You have included some great descriptive words.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Victor Art

 hello everybody. Today for the summer learning journey I did this thing called victor art. I choose the blue Kirby. Victor art is when you ...