Monday, May 11, 2020

Mothers Day

Kia ora for Mothers day I made a paper collage boll and in side of it we made chocolate dipped coconut rough to go in side and a cared.


First we had to make the boll.      How we did it was we first put glad-wrap around a plastic container.      After that we put on layers of gluey paper.  The teacher took our cup off the container and then we got to pant it.



We were allowed to pant the hole thing in one color and then we could do designs on it or we could do one color in the inside and another color in the outside.    But I picked the first one.


And then we made our cards we had to write in then first.   The next day we were allowed to make the flowers some of the little ones got to do the easier one and the older ones got to do the harder ones.
 


            
  At the end of that day we put the chocolate in the container and then we wrapped it up.  

3 comments:

  1. Leala your mother is very lucky that you put so much effort into your mother's day activities. It looks like you made an awesome job of making the bowl. Did you do anything else special for your mother?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Leala. There are some very beautiful gifts there, your Mum would have loved them all. I like the way you included the photos in your blog, was really nice to see what you had made.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful gift for mum Leala.I would rather have a home made gift than one brought from the shop.I feel it has more meaning to it.
    I really like the flowers on the card.Were they hard to do?.I love for you to share with me on how you made them.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Victor Art

 hello everybody. Today for the summer learning journey I did this thing called victor art. I choose the blue Kirby. Victor art is when you ...