Monday, August 24, 2020

Reading Follow Up

 Kia ora.  Last week and this week we are reading about wild animals.  For my reading follow up chose active we could chose out of three active. The active that we could chose from where 

  • Write an information report about a wild animal of your choice
  • Research a wild animals  and make a poster about it

Choose one of the animal  drawings to have a go at drawing

I chose to do the one that you can do a drawings of an animals

Here is my drawing

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Victor Art

 hello everybody. Today for the summer learning journey I did this thing called victor art. I choose the blue Kirby. Victor art is when you ...