Friday, October 23, 2020

Swimming 🌊🌊

Kia ora. The last two weeks we have bee going to Canterbury Swim School. I was in the big pool. In my group was Freya, Kelis, Tiana and some other people.

We got to Jump off the diving boards. Then swim back 2 times.We learnt backstroke, freestyle, and just swimming on our back.

Today we had to learn about what to do if someone was drowning and nobody was there to help. After that we had to get into groups. Then one of us had to get in the water and the other one had to throw you a noodle and then you had to pull you in.   




 

1 comment:

  1. Hello Leala, this is your favourite friend Shylah. I really like how you told us what you did for swimming but maybe you could add more information? I really hate swimming but do you enjoy it? Bye Leala!

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Victor Art

 hello everybody. Today for the summer learning journey I did this thing called victor art. I choose the blue Kirby. Victor art is when you ...