Friday, October 23, 2020

100 Word Count

 Kia ora people. This week we had to do our 100 word count. The prompt that we had to use were these 5 words CONCRETE   FLUFFY   SCOOTER   RED   DANCED.

I had exactly 100 words.I hope you enjoy reading my story that I had fun making up.

Please feel free to leave  comment below.

One hot sunny day I was on snap-chats talking to Freya and we wanted to stay at each other's houses. I was allowed to go to her house but she was not allowed to have her at my house but she was allowed to have me over to her house. I packed a bag.In the day I had my swim togs, PJ, 2 dress, some shorts and some T-shirts and a fluffy jumper. When I got to her house I played on Freya's brother's red scooter and she plate on her one. We played on the concrete we danced. 


2 comments:

  1. Hello Leala.
    Did this really happen or is this just a made up story?.I also hope you packed your toothbrush along with your pjs.I used to love having sleep overs at my friend's house.We used to stay at each others place just about every weekend.We would have turn a bout as to whose house we stayed at.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Leala.
    I am just leaving a comment to let you know that I have had a look at your blog tonight.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Victor Art

 hello everybody. Today for the summer learning journey I did this thing called victor art. I choose the blue Kirby. Victor art is when you ...