Friday, June 25, 2021

100 Word Count

 Kia ora people. This week we had to do our 100 word count. The prompt that we had to use was a photo

I had exactly 100 words.I hope you enjoy reading my story that I had fun making up.





Wake up wake up we're going on a holiday pack your bags. I got up with excitement but I really wanted to know where we were going, I was hoping that we would go on an airplane. Once everybody packed their bags we all put our bags in the car and got in the car and we left to go to the airport. We got on the airplane and after a while we laned. We went to a national park. We walked around the whole national park. Then we left to our very very nice and fancy hotel room

1 comment:

  1. Hi leala I like how you did a hundred words. How long did it take you?

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Victor Art

 hello everybody. Today for the summer learning journey I did this thing called victor art. I choose the blue Kirby. Victor art is when you ...