Friday, June 25, 2021

Spelling

Hello everyone. Today I am going to be sharing my spelling with you. Ever week our teacher gives us a list of spell. This weeks list is 18 .Spelling is where there are lots of questions that we have to answer. 


Here is my spelling

List Eighteen

alert bacon calm craft diaries event ford handful injury lemon millilitre occupation phrase puzzle rubbish sideways steer tidies unidentified whatever

Write these list words in syllables

occupation unidentified injury whatever

Occ u pa tion                Un i den ti fied                      In ju ry                  What ev er

Write the root words of

diaries tidied unidentified               

Diary               tidy                   identify

Which list words mean almost the same as

Not recognised, unidentified small boats,craft  small group of words,phrase sound the alarm, alert

waste material, rubbish


Put these list words right.  Underline the hard spots

carm puzzel tidyd handfull milliliter

carm puzzle tidied handful millilitre


Fill the puzzle grid with list words


1 comment:

  1. Hello Leala its me Moira I like the way awnsered them all correct. Next time when you tell them what spelling is, is to make it make sense. I hope you have a good weekend. Bye!

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Victor Art

 hello everybody. Today for the summer learning journey I did this thing called victor art. I choose the blue Kirby. Victor art is when you ...