Friday, July 9, 2021

Winter Learning Journey

Hello every one. Today we started to do some of the actives from the winter learning journey. 

The winter learning journey is lots of actives that you can do in the school holidays. There is a summer learning journey, an autumn learning journey and a spring learning journey. 

Today we had to do an actives. I did this game where you have to try find the thief. The game was called Carmen Sandiego. You get clues and you can fly from country to country.

Click here to go onto the game  

3 comments:

  1. OH I like the sound of travelling Leala.
    Where are we going to and how long are we staying?.
    I need to know so I can pack the right clothes.
    Are we going to Hawaii or Rarotanga?
    OHHHHHH PLEAAAASE tell me we are going to see the Northern Lights in Antarctica....I'm packing as I type.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Leala.
    I am looking forward to another game of kick the can tomoorw.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia Orana Leala.
    I am just leaving a comment to let you know that I have had a browse at your blog tonight.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Victor Art

 hello everybody. Today for the summer learning journey I did this thing called victor art. I choose the blue Kirby. Victor art is when you ...