Friday, July 2, 2021

100 Word Count

Kia ora people. This week we had to do our 100 word count. The prompt that we had to use was a sentence, the sentence was  I’m trying to hold on,’ he shouted

I had exactly 100 words.I hope you enjoy reading my story.

“Ahh hold on” I shouted. 

“Help, help, help, help, help, help, help” Came from a boy's voice. 

“Hold on” I kept shouting.

"L’m trying to hold on", he shouted. “I can’t hold on for any longer.” I was shouting a million times.

 A voice I have never heard before said, “ We're coming.”  

“Help Help Help,” I shouted but nobody could hear me. Oh no what's that. “ A shark, a shark, a shark, help, help, help the shark is going to bite my arm off, help, help help! My arm, my arm, it's gone,”  I never got found and I died.




1 comment:

  1. What an interesting word count Leala.
    I wasn't sure what to expect but the ending was completely different to what I thought was going to happen.
    I thought someone was stuck in a tree and that they were going to fall.

    Thank you for making me laugh.

    I hope you are having a wonderful holiday.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Victor Art

 hello everybody. Today for the summer learning journey I did this thing called victor art. I choose the blue Kirby. Victor art is when you ...