Friday, August 6, 2021

Zones, Netball

 Kia ora, everyone. Yesterday I went to zones for netball. 

Our games only went on for 10 minuets so there was 5 minutes each way. We were supposed to play 7 games of netball but we only played five. The schools that we versed where Wigram, Burnside x2, Ilam and Fendalton. Out of the whole zones for netball we came third. 

My favorite position to play is center because you can go every where but the shooters cycle. Everyone played every position. On the last game the rugby players came to watch our last netball game and they cheered us on. 


Here are some photos.






 

      


2 comments:

  1. Thank you for representing HPS.Well done to you and the team for getting third.
    I used to play netball on Saturdays but gave it up.I missed my mum too much.

    Do you play netball as a weekend sport?.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Leala
    I really loved taking the team to zones this year. You girls represented HPS very well and played some good netball! I hope that you continue to play netball at high shcool next year.
    Take care
    Tash

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Victor Art

 hello everybody. Today for the summer learning journey I did this thing called victor art. I choose the blue Kirby. Victor art is when you ...