Friday, March 6, 2020

Leala's Animations

Kia ora this week for cyber-smart we made animations.   First we made a plan of what we are going to do an animations about ,  I did my animations about and blue fish , orange fish and a scuba diver.
First part of my animation was that the blue fish start swimming and then the orange fish start swimming and the last part of my animation is that a scuba diver come and takes one of the orange fish.  I am still working on this.

                   Here is my Animation.
                                   


1 comment:

  1. WOW Leala.I like that you made it look like the fish were actually swimming across the screen.I can't wait to see this completed.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Victor Art

 hello everybody. Today for the summer learning journey I did this thing called victor art. I choose the blue Kirby. Victor art is when you ...