Friday, March 13, 2020

Topic [Photography]

kia ora in week five we started to learn about Photography.     We first got in to groups of two.     I'm with Kelis.    At the end of learning each skill we wrote down what the photography skill means on a Google slide show.   We also had to put in a bad example of a photo that we took and write why we think that it is a bad example.

 The first photography skill that we learnt was the Rule of Thirds it is when you are taking a photo your object of person is not in the middle it can be on the left, right the top of the bottom. 

The second skill we learnt is cold lamb chops that is were say you cut off part of you persons arm off you cut some more of the head off so it looks like you did it on purpose.


And the last skill that we learned is called leading lines that is were you find like railing and you get someone to stand down more from the railing and take the photo right beside the railing .


press to go to slid show 


2 comments:

  1. Hello Leala.
    I used to take bad photos but now that I have read how to take better photos,I will try and use the ideas you have given.
    I hope you are having a good time during this extended holiday.
    What do you do when you can't get out to play?.I like to play board games or card games with Sam.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Leala, I found your blog on photography really interesting. I couldn't see your slide show but have asked for access to it. Do you have a camera or device at home that you can take photos on? I might take some photos of all the autumn leaves that are falling at my place. I look forward to reading your next blog.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Victor Art

 hello everybody. Today for the summer learning journey I did this thing called victor art. I choose the blue Kirby. Victor art is when you ...