Friday, June 19, 2020

Book Creator

Kia ora these last two weeks we were allowed to do this thing called Book creator. Book creator is an app that you can make books on. Last year in my class we used it as well.  I did not know what to write a book about so I had to go ask my teacher and then she told me to do it about my Cheetah information report.  That is what we did last week for our writing. 

 
Here is a link to my book.    https://app.bookcreator.com


Thanks for coming to my blog hope you liked it bye. 


2 comments:

  1. Hello Leala, I liked how you described book creator. Do you know more about Cheetahs than other animals? I also liked how you told us when you did it. Did you do any research about Cheetahs before you made your book?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Leala, I like your blog post. Don't really use book creater much thouI didn't learn how to use it last year either. Anyway nice job on your blog post nest time you could take a screen shot instead of a link cause I can't get on it. Anyway nice job goodbye

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Victor Art

 hello everybody. Today for the summer learning journey I did this thing called victor art. I choose the blue Kirby. Victor art is when you ...