Friday, June 5, 2020

Weta

Kia ora. Last week for my groups reading follow-up we had to do 2 activities. My group had till this Thursday to do it because we started later than two other groups. The first one was to make a poster about weta facts.The second thing we had to do was pick one thing out of a  Google drawing.                The picture is on the next blog down . Go check it out after you have finished reading this one and it will make more sense.  I was going to pick the one that you have to make a habitat for weta but then I picked the one that you had to make a  life cycle about weta.     





Here is my life cycle

Thank you for looking at my blog

1 comment:

  1. It wasn't until I went to Cheviot,a few years ago,that I saw my first weta.I didn't realise how big they are.
    Have you seen one Leala?.The one I saw was climbing up the side of a house.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Victor Art

 hello everybody. Today for the summer learning journey I did this thing called victor art. I choose the blue Kirby. Victor art is when you ...