Friday, November 20, 2020

Fun Run

 Kia ora every one.  On Wednesday we had this thing called an fun run. For the fun run we had to do a fund raiser.  By getting donations we could get a prize, pie a teacher and give the money that we fund raised to Kids Can. Because they donate lots of stuff to our school so the school decided that they wanted to do the fun run, like the high school, and give the money that we fund raised  to Kids Can. 

On Tuesday we had to make our costumes because the best dressed class room and the winner got a day that they could wear what ever they wanted to wear. But sadly we our class did not win. Our class costume was just tutus that we made on our own but some people did need help with there one.           




1 comment:

  1. Hi leala it's me TJ i really like the photo i can almost see me in the photo and i like how you put a lot of words it make me know that you really concentrated on your work and i also like how you described what was going on from TJ

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Victor Art

 hello everybody. Today for the summer learning journey I did this thing called victor art. I choose the blue Kirby. Victor art is when you ...