Friday, December 4, 2020

EOTC WEEK

 Kia ora everybody. For the last few days we had this thing called Eotc week. Eotc is when the year five and six do fun stuff at other places, but the year fours get to go only one day. 

This year we got to go to lots of places like Clip n Climb, Quail Island, New Brighton Hot Pools and we also got to go surfing. When we went surfing we got fish n chips as well. 

My favorite part about going to Sumner beach and going surfing there was when I played Among Us with some people, in this little cave part on the sand. my other favorite part was when I stood up on the surf board for like 2-3 seconds.

If you were wanting to know what Eotc week stand for it  for stand  education outside the classroom. 








1 comment:

  1. Great post Leala.
    It sounds like you had a great time.I think there is nothing better than having fish and chips at the beach.The only thing that would ruin it is the seagulls wanting to share the food.
    Well done on managing to stand up-right.I have watched some kids not even get that far.
    If there was an activity that you could include next year,what would it be and why?.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Victor Art

 hello everybody. Today for the summer learning journey I did this thing called victor art. I choose the blue Kirby. Victor art is when you ...