Friday, April 9, 2021

Cross Country.

 Hello everybody in the past week or two me and a group of other people have been planing the cross country.

We first went over to kyle Park to find the tracks that we where going to use. The years ones and twos had a smaller track they are running 700 meters. The years threes will have a bigger course them the year 1/2 they will be running 1.2km.  And the year 4/5/6 will be running a very long course .

Then after we checked meter it me and Kelis made the notice for the cross country.  Only the pales where allowed to plane it.

 

2 comments:

  1. Hello Leala.
    What a great job the PALs did.I didn't realise how far the seniors had to run until I picked up the cones,at the end of racing.There were some tricky corners to navigate around.

    Did you enjoy planning the track and if there was something you could change,what would it be?.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Leala.
    I am just leaving a comment to let you know that I have had a look at your blog today.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Victor Art

 hello everybody. Today for the summer learning journey I did this thing called victor art. I choose the blue Kirby. Victor art is when you ...