Friday, May 14, 2021

Rugby Fun Day

 Kia ora. Last Friday me and a group of other people went to a rugby fun day. We did practices with our coach his name is Jamie. 

But we only played three games. In the first game I got a try. After out second game we got ice blocks. On the day we won all of our games we played. 

On our last game instead of having people off we had ever person on the team on. In our team there was 13 people and on the other team they had 13 so my coach asked the other coach if there hole team wanted to play.

here is our team. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Victor Art

 hello everybody. Today for the summer learning journey I did this thing called victor art. I choose the blue Kirby. Victor art is when you ...