Friday, May 21, 2021

Classroom Name Art

Kia ora everybody. In the past few weeks we have been making a slide about naming all of the class rooms.

In the red block all the classrooms are birds. The yellow block are seeds and trees, and the green block is insects. 

Then not last week but the week before we started to make art about the name of each class room. We first had to make a background with dye. Then we had to pick a bird, insect or a seed and trees but it had to be a silhouette. 

The bird I picked was a piwakawaka. Then once we picked what we were drawing we had to draw it on a black piece of paper. I could not draw it so I went up to my teacher and asked her if she could help me and she said yes.

Then once my teacher helped me she cut It out then I glued it onto my piece of paper it was finished.

Here is my art.







1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful picture Leala.
    I like the way that you did lots of feathers on the tail.I love watching the piwakawaka flying.They remind me of birds that dance as they fly.

    Has Miss Scott put the pictures on the wall?.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Victor Art

 hello everybody. Today for the summer learning journey I did this thing called victor art. I choose the blue Kirby. Victor art is when you ...