Friday, July 3, 2020

How To Play Bull-rush Writing.

Kia ora .  This week for writing we started to  write instructions.   The first we had to writ how to play ball-rush.    In the writing we had to do a goal, the things the needed and the steps.

Here is my writing.


How To Play Bull-rush

Goal 
By the end you should know how to play bull-rush.


Requirement 

Running shoes 
Space to play on a grassy area
at least more than 4 people    


Steps

1.Line up behind a line on the grassy area.
2.Pick one or two people two be in.
3.One of the people that is in will say something like run if you are a boy.
4.Then you run.
5.Once you run the taggers will try to tag you.

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Victor Art

 hello everybody. Today for the summer learning journey I did this thing called victor art. I choose the blue Kirby. Victor art is when you ...